Set Up a Free Consultation With a Top Connecticut Commercial Accident Attorney Today
At Bert McDowell Injury Law, LLC, our Connecticut commercial accident lawyer is an experienced, effective, and justice-focused advocate for injured victims and families. We fight your rights—not for corporations or insurance companies. If you or your family member was hurt in any type of commercial vehicle collision, we are here to protect your rights. Contact us today for a no fee, no-obligation case review. Hurt? Call Bert!
Our Firm Handles All Types of Commercial Vehicle Claims in Connecticut
We are a full-service personal injury law firm that goes the extra mile to protect the rights and interests of victims and families. Our team takes on all types of commercial accident claims. No matter how and why your crash happened, we are here to help. Along with other types of cases, our Connecticut commercial vehicle accident lawyer handles:
- Semi-Truck Accidents: These large vehicles can cause catastrophic damage and injuries due to their size and weight. Our Connecticut trucking accident attorney will protect your rights and help you get justice after a serious crash.
- Delivery Van Collisions: With the rise of e-commerce, delivery vans are ubiquitous on our roads. We have experience dealing with claims involving these vehicles.
- Taxi and Rideshare Vehicle Crashes: We handle claims involving taxis, Uber, and Lyft. These cases can be complex due to issues related to insurance coverage and liability.
- Bus Accidents: This includes public transit buses, school buses, and private charter buses. These cases often involve multiple victims and complex liability issues.
- Construction Vehicle Accidents: Crashes involving dump trucks, cement mixers, or other construction vehicles can result in severe injuries and complicated claims.
What to Know About Commercial Vehicle Accident Liability in Connecticut :
In Connecticut, commercial vehicle accident liability is based on the concept of ‘at-fault’ or ‘tort’ system. The party responsible for causing the accident is also responsible for the damages. Determining fault can be complex involving driver’s actions, company policies, vehicle maintenance, and regulatory compliance. Every collision should be thoroughly investigated by a top Connecticut commercial vehicle accident lawyer.
We Help Commercial Vehicle Accident Victims Secure the Maximum Compensation
Following a commercial vehicle accident in Connecticut, it is imperative that you and your family are able to access the maximum financial compensation. Commercial vehicle companies and their insurers fight hard to try to resolve cases for less. Our Connecticut commercial vehicle crash attorney will help you maximize your recovery. You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Vehicle repairs;
- Emergency medical care;
- Hospital bills and other health costs;
- Lost wages and loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Hurt in a Commercial Vehicle Crash? Bring On Bert!
Our founding attorney Bert McDowell Jr. is committed to helping victims and families get justice and the financial compensation that they need to put the pieces back in place. You do not have to take on insurers alone. Among other things, our Connecticut commercial vehicle accident lawyer is ready to:
- Hear your story and answer your questions;
- Thoroughly investigate your crash, gathering evidence;
- Handle the legal paperwork and insurance settlement negotiations; and
- Develop a strategy to maximize your recovery in your commercial vehicle crash claim.
Set Up a Free Consultation With a Top Connecticut Commercial Accident Lawyer
At Bert McDowell Injury Law, LLC, our commercial accident attorney in Connecticut has the professional experience that you can trust. If you were hurt in a commercial vehicle crash, we are ready to help. Call us now or contact us online for a no fee, no commitment review of your case. From our office in Bridgeport, we handle commercial accident claims throughout Connecticut.