Suffer a Catastrophic Injury? Bring on Bert
At Bert McDowell Injury Law, LLC, our Hartford catastrophic injury lawyer is fierce, compassionate, and justice-focused advocate for victims and families. A severe injury can change your entire life in the matter of seconds. It is imperative that any person who sustains a catastrophic injury has access to all of the resources that they need to get justice and the maximum financial support. We can help. Contact our Hartford personal injury lawyer today for a free, no obligation consultation.
An Overview of Catastrophic Injuries
Broadly defined, a catastrophic injury is a one that can result in long-term/permanent impairments. These injuries always require immediate emergency medical attention as well as proper ongoing and rehabilitative support. Catastrophic injuries can happen in a wide range of different accidents, including car crashes, commercial truck accidents, pedestrian collisions, and slip and falls. We handle all types of catastrophic injury claims, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): TBIs occur from severe blows to the head, potentially causing permanent mental and physical impairments.
- Spinal Cord Damage: Spinal cord injuries can result in paralysis, limiting mobility and daily functions.
- Severe Burns: These can cause extensive skin damage, long-term scarring, and internal damage. Third degree burns are notoriously painful.
- Limb Amputation: Loss of a limb—either immediately after an accident or due to surgical necessity—alters one’s life drastically.
- Organ Damage: Injuries to major organs can severely impact overall health and require extensive medical intervention.
Maximizing Your Compensation After a Serious Accident
A catastrophic injury can disrupt your life. The road to recovery can be daunting—and victims may be left with permanent physical, mental, or emotional impairments. Unfortunately, many victims struggle to secure the full and fair compensation that they rightfully deserve. Our Hartford catastrophic injury lawyer fights hard to help clients secure the maximum recovery, including for:
- Property damage;
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital bills;
- Long-term medical care;
- Physical or psychological therapies;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress; and
- Long-term or permanent disability/disfigurement.
How Connecticut Catastrophic Injury Attorney Bert McDowell Jr. Can Help
Catastrophic injury claims are amongst the most complex types of legal cases. Our founder and lead attorney Bert McDowell Jr. is an experienced advocate for justice. We are always on the side of victims and their families. When you reach out to our Connecticut personal injury law firm, you will have a chance to connect with a Hartford catastrophic injury attorney who can:
- Listen to your story, answer personal injury questions, and explain the next steps;
- Thoroughly investigate the catastrophic accident—gathering evidence;
- Handle the catastrophic injury claims paperwork and any settlement negotiations; and
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to help you secure justice and financial compensation.
Contact Our Hartford Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Today
At Bert McDowell Injury Law, LLC, our catastrophic injury lawyer Hartford has the specialized skills and experience to help you and your family get lasting justice. For a free, no obligation initial consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We handle catastrophic injury claims in Hartford, Hartford County, and throughout the surrounding region in Connecticut.