The number one questions new clients ask their personal injury lawyers is how much my case is worth? Sadly, there’s no formula we—or any other law firm—can use to precisely predict your case worth. Each case is different, and the value of each accident claim must be acknowledged on a case-to-case basis. It would be incorrect and ethically wrong to give you even a rough ballpark figure (and we warn you not to put your trust in anyone who does).
Your actual case worth depend on various factors. The sum of money you could possibly receive by registering a legal claim is dependent on various factors, including:
- The details of your mishap
- The degree of your injuries your insurance coverage, as well as the policy of the person liable for
- Your harm
- Much more
While nobody can’t answer the particular question, “What compensation can I get?” with a number, our diligent attorneys can help ascertain what types of monetary damages you’re qualified to for your injuries. When you hire our law firm, our personal injury lawyers will get to work instantly. Our legal team goes to work gathering details about your accident, as well as paperwork and other formalities related to your injuries. We also appoint an investigator to your case to gather crucial evidence.
People severely injured in accidents and the family members of those killed in them are entitled to several compensations. The value of your legal claim is reliant on multiple factors, including:
- The type of injuries you suffered, and the medical treatments and surgeries you’ve experienced and will need to undergo in the future
- The time it will take you to recover, and whether or not you must miss work because of your injuries
- The number of your medical bills
- Whether or not you were permanently disabled
- Whether there were any spectators to your accident
- The opinion of medical experts.